Purple Nitrile Gloves
Purple Nitrile Gloves Have a Color Distinct From Latex
Nitrile gloves are manufactured in a wide range of colors. When nitrile gloves first came on the market they were quite often some version of blue, in order to differentiate them from latex. Latex gloves typically were - and are - some variant of a natural ivory-cream color. This practice helped those with a sensitivity or allergy to latex to quickly distinguish the latex from the latex-free gloves. Purple is also used to distinguish from cream colored latex.
CASE PRICE $284.90
My Glove Depot Offers Three Choices of Purple Nitrile Gloves
Blue nitrile gloves are the most common of the nitrile colors available. Purple is also gaining in popularity. Purple nitrile gloves, which are formulated from a synthetic non-latex material, and are an excellent substitute when latex allergies are an issue. For puncture resistance, purple nitrile gloves are the best glove when compared to latex. Usually referred to as “medical grade,” nitrile gloves must go through a line of testing as prescribed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) before they can be marketed hospitals and medical centers.
High Quality Purple Nitrile Gloves at Low, Depot Prices
All purple nitrile gloves available from My Glove Depot are sold by the case, giving you the best possible price advantage. Every glove we sell is medical exam grade quality. Our customer service is responsive and friendly, and shipping is always a flat rate - no surprises.
Purple Nitrile Gloves Have a Number of Key Attributes to Consider
- Free of Latex: If allergies or latex sensitivities are of concern, purple nitrile gloves are a superior choice
- Puncture resistance: Nitrile gloves are a good glove for use in automotive repair and other industrial applications. They are offered in thicknesses up to 8 mil.
- High-risk adaptability: For situations involving infectious material the puncture resistance of these gloves provides a strong barrier.
- High tactile sensitivity: In spite of their strength and puncture resistant, blue nitrile gloves have a high level sense and feeling.
- Excellent fit: Nitrile gloves are made with a high elasticity, allowing them to conform well around your hands and fingers.
- Good for extended wear
Also Available in Black
Blue and purple nitrile gloves are quite popular, but sometimes black is used to help identify if the glove has been punctured.
In today’s market, nitrile gloves are offered in a wide range of colors. With their high chemical resistance, conforming fit, and high puncture resistance, nitrile gloves are a staple for a variety of applications in different colors.